Daiwa Saltiga 6000GT » 1 180,00 €
Daiwa Saltiga 6000GT
Saltiga offers even more cutting-edge technoloy and performance than ever before.
Borrowing from Nasa fuel delivery technology, magnetic oil that changes shape when controlled by a magnetic field, forms a seal to prevent saltwater intrusion into the rotor bearing and body.
Result is better seal with less winding resistance than other sealing methods.
A new Air Rotor design featuring corrosion-proof "Zaion" carbon, the construction helps reduce weight while offering maximum strength.
Saltiga® Spinning Features:
- Mag Sealed to keep saltwater out
- Air Rotor of corrosion-proof Zaion carbon material for lightweight strength and sensitivity–shifts balance rearward for comfort
- Automatic rotor brake keeps rotor stationary when bail is open
- Lightweight Aluminum spool with carbon accents. Hard stainless lip is Titanium Nitrided to be virtually cut proof.
- Waterproof UT Carbon Drag, ultra smooth and fade free
- Smooth, 14 ball bearing drive including 4 CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
- Sealed, two ball bearing line roller
- Dual, full-time infinite anti-reverse
- Air Bail®–tubular stainless for lightweight strength
- Manual bail trip for maximum reliability
- Digigear digitally designed and cut gearing–ultra smooth, ultra powerful and ultra durable
- Rigid aluminum body
- Machined aluminum handle arm with lightened, two-piece machined knob
Line per handle turn: 121 cm
Weight: 820 gr
Capacity: 320 m of 0.45mm
Braking power : 30 kg
Shipping: Upon order