Quantum Smoke Inshore
For multiplier fans among sea spinning anglers, there is now a saltwater-resistant version of the Smoke.
38 years of experience in exotic fishing
The Inshore is made from particularly corrosionresistant aluminium while the bearings are encapsulated for protection against saltwater.
· Skeleton housing in highly salt-water resistant aluminium, with Saltguard 2.0 coating
· Finely adjustable, protected CSC™ front drag system (carbon drag discs)
· Ultra-light handle in hardened aluminium and skeleton design with EVA handles
· Titanium-nitride-coated line roller
· PT™ gears
· MaxCast ultra-light skeleton spool
· Continuous anti-reverse
· ACS casting drag reliably prevents the line from overflowing
Model : Smoke Inshore
Ref : 0514 101
Line Capacity (m / mm) : 151 / 0,33
Gear Ratio : 7.0:1
Retrieve : 87 cm
Ball Bearings : 8
Weight : 183 g
- 5.2 Kg
- 190 g
- Ratio (/1)
- 79 cm
No customer reviews for the moment.