Okuma Tesoro Star Drag Reel
Okuma TESORO star drag reels offer a more precise tolerance for precise gear alignment, maximum flowability and maximum durability.
38 years of experience in exotic fishing
The mechanical stabilization system allows the coils to remain perfectly aligned, solid, stable and smooth.
• High Speed 6.2:1 gear ratio
• 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame, sideplate and spool
• 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
• Multi-disc Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
• CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coasting process
• Swept aluminum star for increased ergonomics
• Anodized aluminum swept handle reduces wobble while cranking
• 4BB+1RB corrosion resistant bearings, spool bearing with TSI oil
• Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm
• Dual anti-reverse (Mechanical and roller bearing)
• XL Gearing: Drop down gear box
• Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
• MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
• Self-lubricating gear system, all models
No customer reviews for the moment.
|Produit||Version||Capacité||Drag||Weight||TMV||Stock||Prix (tax incl.)|
|TSR-5S||320m/0.35||7 Kg||472 g||99 cm||bookmark_border
|TSR-10S||390m/0.35||10 Kg||540 g||117 cm||bookmark_border
|TSR-12S||375m/0.40||10 Kg||550 g||117 cm||bookmark_border
Veloce 12, integrated Drag pre-set and drag side plate with ergonomic design, single disc brake that can be set up to 40 lbs with guaranteed free spool, an ergonomic handle that thanks to its shape and angle, maintains the arm in a position of maximum thrust by minimizing power dispersion.