The high-powered Tanacom has been specially designed for electric reel fishing.
38 years of experience in exotic fishing
In order to optimise bite detection and to guarantee the rig holds on the bottom, the top 50cm have been slightly softened. Ideal for red bream, red porgy and hake. The Fuji KWAT three-leg guides are underwrapped with reinforced frames.
- "Off Set" V-Joint at butt
- Three leg underwrapped Fuji guides with stainless reinforced HB frame.
- Pacific Bay alu screw reel seat with two safety rings either side of a washer
- Ergonomic Duplon Powerlift high-density handle with resin bottom
- Tip action
- Stainless gimbal with protective antislip cap
No customer reviews for the moment.
|Product||Version||Guides||Travel size||Line||Length||Weight||Casting weight||Sections||Stock||Price (tax excl.)|
|TNCB240HAF||10||126 cm||PE#5||7.9 ft||377 g||300-700 g||2||bookmark_border
|TNCB210MHAF||10||110 cm||PE#4||2.10 m||324 g||200-600 g||2||bookmark_border
|TNCB270MHAF||11||140 cm||PE#4||2.70 m||410 g||200-600 g||2||bookmark_border
|TNCB240RHAF||10||126 cm||-||7.9 ft||366 g||300-700 g||2||check